The 2018-19 volleyball season is here!
- The National League teams, the County teams and the Intermediates team have all started their training sessions which are going well.
- Please note there is NO training for the Regional / County League teams on Tuesday 11 Sept as the hall in not available.
- NEW for this season – all players esp those who don’t train on Thursdays can attend the club’s weekly open session at St Faith’s Sports Centre (6pm-7.30pm) for some social volleyball. £5 per session starting on Thurs 13 September.
- Our Beginners / Core Skills will start their training on Thurs 20 Sept, please note the new time and place – 6.30pm – 8.15pm at The Leys sports centre (with more court space!). Thank you to all who have emailed us, Frances our coach has noted your names and will get in touch with you before the first training on 20 Sept.
- More details about our teams are on http://www.cambridgevolleyball.org/squads-and-training/
- All members are required to fill in a membership form can be found on http://www.cambridgevolleyball.org/club-membership-fees/