Because of the unusual time we’re all living through right now, our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held online this year.
- Date: 10 June 2020
- Meeting Link: to be confirmed.
- Agenda will include Annual reports and election of the new committee.
- Club Constitution
- Last year’s AGM minutes and financial report
- List of the current committee members and club officials
Annual reports will be presented at the meeting as well as the election of the new committee.
All committee positions are up for election, description of each role can be found here.
If you are interested in taking up a position, please contact our Club Secretary Andrew with your intention to run for a position.
Core Committee Positions are:
- Fixtures Secretary
- Website & Communications Officer
- Club Welfare Officer
- Equipment Officer
- Social secretary
Team/Squad specific Positions:
- NVL Women Team Representative / Secretary
- NVL Men Team Representative / Secretary
- County Women Team Representative / Secretary
- County Men Team Representative / Secretary
- Intermediates Squad Representative / Secretary
- Beginners Representative / Secretary
Summer Grass Volleyball secretary
Posted to Club News